6 Coed Bachelor/Bachelorette Party Ideas
Weddings are tons of fun, but the parties that come with it are even more fun. The time old tradition of getting the guys and the girls together for one last “Hoorah” is taking a change. One of the more recent trends in the wedding industry is the combo bachelor/bachelorette parties. The more the merrier, and the more cost effective. Have a blast with your SO and their friends by hosting a joint bachelor/bachelorette party.
- Beach Getaway: Everyone loves a road trip. Change up the scenery, find a house to rent near the ocean, and get all of the friends together for an unforgettable weekend. It’s like having a massive sleepover, but at the beach. Keep costs down with bringing your own food and drinks, and enjoying the free scenery of the ocean. Of course, if you’re looking for some more excitement, you can look for local excursions like snorkeling, deep sea fishing, or checking out the local nightlife.
- Backyard BBQ: Outdoor hosting has become super popular in the past decade. You don’t need a lot to have a great party. Grilling out is so simple, but so fun. Have your friends together at a big backyard, bust out the grill, and cook up some great food. Have plenty of beers on hand, and play classic outdoor games like Cornhole. Have plenty of seating and coverings to keep people comfortable while they mingle.
- Glamping: Whether you rent out a Yurt or a cabin, glamping is the best. If you’re unfamiliar, glamping means “glamour camping.” It’s all the fun of hiking with all of the comforts of home. You can still get a great night’s sleep in a real bed and take hot showers, while having exciting daytime adventures outdoors.
- Wine Tasting: Wine tasting will never go out of style. If you’re looking to elevate your party status, then find a local winery and bring the party to them. Tour the vineyard, sample their best wines, and enjoy live music.
- Wedding Olympics (Him v. Her): If your group is highly competitive, then they might love a friendly game of wedding olympics. Play classic games like flip cup and beer pong, but keep a running scorecard of guys vs. girls. Make things even more interesting by having a prize for the winning team.
- Amusement Park: Become kids again and spend the day at an amusement park with all of your friends. Ride rollercoasters, see shows, and win silly prizes with your SO. Everyone in the group can do what they want to so everyone is guaranteed to have a great time.
You love your SO, and you want to make all of the memories that you can with them. Host a great party that will entertain both the guys and the girls by keeping things simple. Choose the thing that you and your SO want to do, and bring all of your friends along. The main thing is about who you are spending it with.