Ways to Save Money on Amazon
It may be the season of giving, but you still have a budget. Be a savvy shopper and take advantage of all of the amazing deals you can find online with Amazon. These deals aren’t only for the holidays, either. Use these tips to save year round on all the items you need for you and your house. Follow these six tips and you’ll save tons of cash.
1. Subscribe and Save: You no longer have to run to the store when you run out of paper towels. Instead, you can have Amazon send you packages of daily items as often as you like. You can set it for once a year, twice a year, or every month. Cancel the subscription any time you like with no fees. If you have 5 or more items sent to you in a month, you can save up to 15% on the total purchase. Forget about adding in the shipping costs; it’s always free! If you’re a Prime member, you can save even more on items like diapers and baby food. YES! Everyone knows how expensive diapers can get. Which brings me to…
2. Sign up for Amazon Prime: You definitely get discounts, and free and fast shipping service, but there is so much more to Prime. Get out of the Netflix rut with Amazon’s original series on Prime Video. Stream award-winning movies and shows for both kids and adults. Love to read? With Prime, you can download a free book every month before it’s publication date. The editors choose 6 top-rated books a month, and you get to chose one to keep. Forever. Hearing your favorite song can make everything better. Stream over 2 millions songs ad-free with Prime. Download the app to take your listening with you wherever you are. If you choose No Rush Shipping, then Amazon will reward you with rewards that are applied to your account. You can use these rewards to get ebooks, movies, or even groceries! The first 30 days of Prime are free. Even if you cancel after that, you can still take advantage of all of the perks during the holidays.
3. Amazon’s Today’s Deals: Find the best products for a fraction of the price. Not sure what to get someone for Christmas? Look here first. You’ll find something here for everyone. It’s perfect for those unique gift ideas, and you’ll save money, which makes your budget stretch further. You’ll be a Christmas hero. Also, make sure to look through Amazon Outlet and Amazon Warehouse. You’ll find similar deals here.
4. Amazon Student Account: Everyone knows how expensive college can be. With an Amazon Student account, you can save up to 90% on textbooks, watch Prime Video, and find awesome deals on dorm room essentials.
5. Shop through Ebates: Before you start all of your Amazon shopping, go to Ebates first. Sign up for free and get a $10 starting bonus. You can shop online at almost any store, and you’ll get rebates for buying whatever it is that you want. Easy money.
6. Trade in your old stuff: Do you have old electronics sitting in a drawer? Trade them in and get money to use on any Amazon item. Go to the trade-in site to see what items are accepted and what condition they need to be in. After you select what you want to send, Amazon will send you a free pre-paid shipping label. Even if your things aren’t accepted, Amazon will ship it back to you free of charge.
Buy everything you need for the holidays all at one spot. You can get all of your groceries, gifts, movies, music and more at a discounted price for the perfect holiday party. After all of the money that you’ll save, you’ll never want to shop anywhere else.