High School Graduation Gift Ideas
High school graduation season is coming! And if you know someone that will be graduating this year, you may be wondering what to get them as a present. After all, you want to get them something that they’ll love – and that they’ll find useful!
Cash is always good but can seem a bit impersonal. But there are some cool things out there that are perfect for high school graduates who will be going off to college or joining the workforce – and here are a few that you can check out.
- Sony Truly Wireless Sports In-Ear Noise Canceling Headphones: Who couldn’t use a pair of wireless headphones? And these noise-canceling ones from Sony are great! They connect easily to most devices and are perfect for listening to music, taking a phone call, or while working out. They come in black or white and have excellent battery life for plenty of playing time.
- Contigo Luxe Autoseal Vacuum-Insulated Travel Mug: A well-insulated – and spill-proof – travel mug is a gift that everyone can use. This one from Contigo comes in numerous colors and will keep hot for up to five hours and cold for up to 12 hours. It’s BPA-free, fits in most standard cup holders, and can be easily cleaned in the dishwasher.
- HeimVision Sunrise Alarm Clock: Whether the new grad is off to work or an 8 a.m. class, they could probably use a little bit of help getting up in the morning. This clock simulates the sunrise as it gradually fills your room with a bright yellow light before your chosen wake-up time. Plus, it has seven different alarm sounds and can be controlled with your Amazon Alexa Echo.
- Weighted Blanket: Weighted blankets continue to be popular as they are reported to help improve sleep quality and relieve anxiety. Blankets like this one come in various sizes and weights and make for an excellent gift!
- The ReNew Transit Backpack: If you want to give the high school graduate a stylish and useful gift, then this backpack from Everlane is the answer. It’s available in two different sizes and has a convenient magnetic closure, plus room for two water bottles.
- EVOLG Minos Touchscreen Gloves: Will the new grade be staying where it’s still cold and snowy for part of the year? Then get them these EVOLG touchscreen gloves that are made from Tasmanian wool and come in five different color combinations.
- Anker PowerCore 10000 Portable Charger: Whether they’ll be gone all day for work or for class, it’s always helpful to have a portable charger ready to give your phone a quick charge. This one from Anker has plenty of power and comes in four colors.
- Herschel Supply Co. Novel Duffle Bag: A classic duffle bag never goes out of style and is great for weekends away or an overnight trip. This one comes in several colors and is under $100.
- Birkenstock Zermatt Wool Slippers: Comfy slippers are always going to be a welcome gift. These Zermatt Wool Slippers by Birkenstock are great to wear around the apartment or dorm after a long day.
- Manta Sleep Mask: Another fantastic item for improving sleep is this Manta Sleep Mask. It boasts of 100% blackout for deeper sleep and is soft, breathable material that should not irritate your skin.
- Waffle Bath Sheets: If the grad is moving into a dorm or new apartment, they’re going to need some great bath towels. These bath “sheets” are made from 100% Turkish cotton and are lightweight and super absorbent.
This year why not get your favorite high school graduate something that’s cool and useful – like one of the things on this list? Each and every time they use it – they’ll be sure to remember that it came from you!