Golf Gifts They’ll Love
Golf is a great sport. It’s also a frustrating sport. But once people try it – it seems to be one that they just can’t quit.
They enjoy the challenge of trying to shave strokes off their score or get the elusive hole-in-one.
Of course, the great thing about having a friend or family member who loves the sport is that there is a never-ending list of gifts you can get them when special occasions like birthdays or Christmas roll around.
If you have a golfer in your life, here are just a few gifts they might enjoy!
- Yeti Hopper Flip 8 Soft Cooler: Guess what? It can get hot on the golf course. Really hot. And that’s why it’s always a good idea to carry some cold drinks with you. This Yeti Hopper Flip 8 Soft Cooler has great insulation to keep your beverages cold and will fit nicely on the back of your golf cart. Plus, it comes in three different colors!
- Bushnell Hybrid Laser Rangefinder + GPS: Does your golfer want to know exactly how many feet she has until the hole? Then she needs a rangefinder. This one from Bushnell provides both laser and GPS yardages and comes preloaded with over 36,000 golf courses from around the world. It’s definitely a gift for those who love some technology infused into their golf game.
- Rhoback Performance Q-Zips: Know a golfer who wants to look good while playing? Then consider purchasing them a Rhoback Performance Q-Zip. They have lots of different colors and styles, and they’re perfect for those cool, early morning tee times.
- Short Par 4 Subscription: It seems like everyone and everything has a subscription box nowadays – and that includes a box for golfers. This one from Short Par 4 allows you to choose from 3 different types of membership and will have the giftee receiving some really cool new items each time a box arrives.
- Golf-EZ Golf Essentials 21-Piece Kit: Golfers seem to have a lot of little things that they carry around with them in that big golf bag. Tees, ball markers, divot repair kits, and more are all part of the sport. This handy little 21-piece kit has just about everything that a golfer could need – and is fantastic for those just beginning to play.
- Fore Double Old-Fashioned Golf Score Glasses: Everyone talks about the 19th hole at the course, but if you want to create the 19th hole at home, these rocks glasses would be great. These come in a set of four or eight – so everyone can come over for a drink!
- Nike AeroBill Tiger Woods Heritage86 Cap: If a hat is a necessary part of your favorite golfer’s attire, then they will love this Tiger Woods Heritage86 hat. The ventilation holes in the front are an added bonus for those scorching hot days.
- Ball Marker from Seamus Golf: Every golfer has a ball marker in his pocket, and Seamus Golf has some of the coolest ones around. They’re all hand-forged and highly unique! You may have a hard time picking out just one – so why not get a couple of them?
- Pride Performance Professional Plastic Golf Tees: These tees consistently rank high among golfers, so pick up a pack so he can replenish his stock.
- 50 Golf Ball Display Rack: Lots of golfers collect golf balls and if you want a neat way to display them, then this rack is it. It will look great mounted on any wall.
The next time a golfer in your life needs a fabulous gift, get them something from this list. They’ll be thrilled that you incorporated their favorite sport into your gift-giving!