Get a Massage in Princeton
You’ve probably heard it many times, but massages have lots of benefits. Massages have been shown to:
- Reduce tension in your muscles
- Stimulate your lymphatic system
- Relax you
- Increase joint mobility and flexibility
- Improve your skin tone
- Improve the recovery of soft tissue injuries
- Heighten your mental alertness
- Reduce anxiety and depression
But when is the last time you actually scheduled a massage for yourself? Maybe now’s the time! Lucky for you, there is no shortage of places in the Princeton area that offer massages. If you don’t have a favorite place yet, here are a few that you can explore before booking your next appointment.
- Hand & Stone Massage and Facial Spa: Hand & Stone offers a wide variety of services, including massages. With many different types of massages to choose from, you’re sure to find something to your liking. Check out the Himalayan Salt Stone Massage. Himalayan salt has been said to help detoxify, reduce insomnia, and moisturize your skin.
- Tranquility Den Massage: Tranquility Den Massage offers three types of massage: den, chair, and body massage. Den and chair massages require no disrobing and can work on areas such as the neck, shoulder, back, and lower legs. The full-body massages vary but include Swedish, deep tissue, and several others. They also offer memberships to help make massages more affordable and offer you some additional perks.
- Eastern Relax: Eastern Relax also offers many different massage services, including the Chinese Tui Na massage. This type of massage translates as “pinch and pull” and is not usually used for relaxation, but as a means to address specific problems by tapping into the body’s “energy points.”
- Princeton Posture and Massage: With easy online scheduling, Princeton Posture and Massage makes it simple for you to schedule a massage when it’s convenient for you. There are therapeutic, deep tissue, and prenatal massages. Additionally, you’ll find they offer specials that allow you to purchase a package of 6 or 12 massages at a cost that saves you money.
- Siyu Spa: Siyu Spa has three private treatment rooms and offers many different massage services, including foot reflexology. Siyu Spa welcomes walk-ins and be sure to check their specials and packages on their website.
- Green House Spa: Green House Spa offers all different types of massage services, including Chinese, Japanese, and Thai massage techniques. In addition to massages, they also provide cupping and acupuncture.
- Massage by Angela: Licensed massage therapist, Angela, wants to provide her clients “with the best experience.” She offers massage at her location on Executive Drive, but she can also come to your home. And new clients can receive $5 off their first massage when they mention “new client discount.”
- Gotcher’ Back Therapeutic and Sports Massage: Gotcher Back offers therapeutic and sports massages. Additionally, their website says they now have a sound healing table if that is something that interests you.
- Maxximum Massage Therapy: Max Shane is the owner of Maxximum Massage Therapy. He offers many types of massages and believes everyone can benefit from massage therapy. You can call or email him to schedule an appointment.
- The Healing Spirit: With over ten years of experience in massage therapy, owner of The Healing Spirit, Linda Vessup, offers everything from Swedish massage to Ayurveda scalp and head massage. She also provides integrative massage, which aims to relieve the tension and pain you may have from performing repetitive motions, misalignment, or previous injuries.
The next time you want to schedule a massage for yourself, maybe you can head to one of these local practitioners here in Princeton. They are sure to help you experience all of the benefits of a good massage.