Best Side Hustle Jobs to Earn Extra Cash
Everyone could use some extra cash in their pocket. You have your 9-5 job, but you can make a little extra on the side by using your natural skills and interests on your off-time. Take a few extra hours every week to have more to pay for vacations, pay off debt, or afford a special gift.
- Website User Tester: After companies create new websites, they want to make sure that they are going to run without a hitch. A designer can craft a beautiful website, but if people can’t figure out how to use it, then it’s pointless. A website tester will go through new sites and try to “break” them. They want feedback on any links that don’t operate properly, and how easy it is to navigate. You can earn up to $60 for each review.
- Deliver Food For Uber Eats: Forget about having strangers in your backseat. You can still make money with Uber and other food delivery services by picking up and dropping off food. Earn extra cash whenever it’s convenient for you. You can jam out in the car, drop off food, and make money.
- Write Blogs: Are you a well spoken person with lots of interests? Then blogging can be a money making avenue for you. The key is making it relatable, having great communication skills, and knowing how to push out your work. You can make your own blog, or write content for an existing blog site. Keep your mind engaged by taking time to write every day.
- Dog Walking: You can make a decent wage by caring for man’s best friend. Keep dogs company while their owners are away. You can register to walk dogs, dog sit, or board dogs. Most dog parents use the service to keep have their pets cared for while they work long shifts, as well as keeping them company while they are on vacation.
- Shoveling Snow: With winter comes the opportunity to make a few extra bucks when the weather is bad. People are looking for others to clear off streets, parking lots, and sidewalks. You can register online to have a contract with a specific company, or you can create connections through your neighborhood. Earn anywhere from $15-$20 for an hour of work.
- Cleaning Services: Do you enjoy seeing an orderly room? Earn extra money by taking on housekeeping cleaning services. You’ll do chores to assist others maintain their homes while they are away. Have a list of chores to accomplish, and spend a few hours a week earning extra cash. You can make anywhere from $300-$600 a month cleaning.
- Online Freelancing: You can also stay home and work from your laptop to earn extra money. Bid for online jobs that can range from transcribing, to graphic design, and more. You can earn anywhere from $10-$100 per job. You get to set the rates and bid on the work that you want to fulfill.
Instead of laying around after work, spend an hour or two making extra cash to line your wallet. Follow your interests. If you love animals, then look for jobs caring for dogs. If you like surfing the net, then find a gig to test websites. You can tailor your extra work to suit you and your schedule.