10 Instagram Crafters to Follow
Have you seen these sayings:
- If glitter is wrong, I don’t want to be right!
- Crafting fills my life. And my closets. And my drawers. And every tote bag in the house!
- In crafting there are no mistakes, just unique creations.
- A day is never wasted if you use it to craft.
If you found yourself nodding in agreement, then you probably love crafting. In fact, you may have a little obsession with it. (It’s okay…Everyone probably already knows this!)
And, if you’re always on the hunt for new projects and ideas, Instagram has some great crafters you can check out for inspiration. Here are a few popular ones!
- @abeautifulmess – Elsie and Emma are two sisters and self-described homebodies who love to craft. There’s no place they’d rather be than at home making something. Their projects vary from cooking creations to home projects to more arts and crafts.
- @fallfordiy – Fran is a mom and DIYer extraordinaire. Follow the link in her bio to check out her latest blogs, and be sure to head to her “Inspiration” section, and check the “50 Must-Do DIYs” that she shares for each month. There are some fantastic projects!
- @liagriffith – Lia Griffith has gorgeous DIY projects that include templates and step-by-step instructions – which makes her crafts perfect for beginners or those with advanced crafting skills. To gain access to these plans, it does require a membership (either monthly or yearly), but you might also just get some inspiration by checking out her latest projects.
- @thediyday – Renee Day is the creative force behind DIYDay. She specializes in creative journaling, but also shares some great paper crafts and has a blog that you will love.
- @studiodiy – Kelly Mindell is a mom and founder of StudioDIY – and she loves color! Her motto is “Make life a party!” – and her Instagram and blog are proof of that! She has a lot of great DIY projects, from costumes to printable to fashion and beauty. She also has delicious recipes (take a look at her chocolate chip cookie recipe) and many interior design tips.
- @psimadethis – Erica is the name and face behind P.S. I – Made This, and she believes you should “craft the life you want.” You’ll find information on fashion crafts, food, home decor, and more when you check out her Instagram and visit her blog. Her “Craft Math” section is great for a quick overview of what you may need for her more popular projects.
- @thecraftedlife – Rachel Mae Smith lives in New York City and is another crafter who loves color! (Check out her pink hair!) Her blog has a lot of ideas that will bring color to your home if that’s your thing, and she has some excellent printables and downloads.
- @handmadecharlotte – Handmade Charlotte is all about fun crafts and fun food – making her stuff ideal for families. There are lots of great crafts you can do yourself or with children – and some recipes that not only taste fabulous but look good, too.
- @neverskipbrunch – Cara considers herself a “DIY Queen,” and you’re going to love her projects and downloads. The photos on her Instagram are enough to inspire you, but she also has a podcast and YouTube channel, where she shares a lot of great information.
- @agirlandagluegun – If you’re a crafter, you most definitely have a glue gun – and this Instagram account from Kimbo is all about her love for this favorite crafting tool. Her projects run the gamut – and you’re going to want to try them all!
No matter what you like to craft, you can definitely find some inspiration when you head to Instagram. These ten crafters – and many others – share some amazing projects. Who’s your favorite?